Load Calculations Explained
NEMA-Rated Outlets Explained
Price to Install an EV Outlet: $1689, includes design, single line electrical drawing, permit, permit fees and final inspection.
Here are the rules for this pricing bundle to be adhered to:
– Includes up to 25-linear feet of ¾” EMT (metallic) conduit (We charge $25/linear foot of conduit past the initial 25 linear feet. All conduit will be surface mounted (not run in-wall) and unpainted)
– We will install 8-gauge copper conductors and will provide one 50A/240-volt circuit breaker that is approved to be compatible with the home’s electrical main or sub-panel.
-The home MUST have an open expansion slot to receive the 50A/240V breaker. If not, we will create this slot via a load center, the price adder is $885.
– Installation is for garage interior only. For externally mounted EV outlets, add $425.
– An electrical load calculation is required and must pass our Electrical Engineer performing this calculation before we can 100% commit to this service. If the load calculation fails, 100% of your deposit can be returned if you no longer wish to pursue the solar project.
Pricing subject to change:
– This is a very volatile market and economy in general.