Made in America
Premium all-black SolarWorld install in Pleasanton, CA.
Founded in 1975, SolarWorld is the ONLY manufacturer that produces solar panels made 100% in America. Based in Hillsboro, Oregon, its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility utilizes robotics and a computer-controlled quality assurance process that rigorously and continuously monitors production. Its unequalled manufacturing process is unsurpassed and enables the factory to produce of a single, tested, certified and warranted solar panel every 23 seconds.
|290 Mono||285 Mono Black|
|STC DC Rating||290 watts||285 watts|
|Warranty||25 Years||25 Years|
|Frame||Silver||Premium All Black|
Left: 290 Mono, Right: 285 Mono Black
- High-performance monocrystalline cell structure
- Solar power systems for your home or business 25-year linear performance guarantee
- Solar power systems for your home or business Stable aluminum frame for easy mounting and eight possible grounding locations
- Solar power systems for your home or business Extended cable lengths for easier installation
- Solar power systems for your home or business SolarWorld black modules offer an elegant design that blends with the roof line, providing a sleek, modern appearance
- Guaranteed performance of 90% after 11 years
- Guaranteed performance of 80.2% after 25 years
SolarWorld solar panels are available with silver or black components. These modules meet their stringent SolarWorld quality standards and meet and exceed all industry standards and certifications. They also carry our 25-year linear warranty to guarantee maximum performance through the lifetime of your system.