Eliminate heat, reduce glare, save energy
Your Energy Solutions offers optical grade, window film sheeting in clear, tinted or mirrored selections. Our window films are made of the highest quality polyesters, metal or ceramic particles that are embedded into its sheeting surface at a microscopic level. Optical grade window film reduces the transmission of solar heat, light, and damaging ultraviolet rays through a pane of glass, while simultaneously reducing glare.
- Up to 99% ultraviolet (UV) light reduction resulting in significant fade protection of furniture, carpets, draperies, wood, etc.
- Reduced fabric/textile deterioration
- Reduced exposure to UV radiation, which has been linked to certain cancers
- Significantly reduced solar heat gain resulting in increased comfort
- Lower HVAC energy costs, equipment wear and tear/maintenance.
- Reduced glare
- Daytime privacy
- Attractive accent to home and business windows
- Lower energy demand, reduced carbon emissions
Residential: South or west-facing windows that transmit unwanted heat and glare
Commercial: Restaurants, office buildings, storefronts, classrooms, laboratories